Have you been thinking about refinancing your VA home loan lately? If so, then it may interest you to know that a VA authorized direct lender, Mortgage Investors Corporation (MIC), may be able to offer you an Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan the quick and easy way. Of course, there is the possibility that you may not be ready to refinance just yet. Either way, Mortgage Investors wants to make sure you are well informed. Here are a few facts that will hopefully help your eventual decision:
- You must have a current VA home loan that is up to date on payments.
- Proof of equity is not necessary with MIC.
- There is no need to obtain a pest inspection or home appraisal in order to apply for a VA refinance with MIC.
- One of the great bonuses to working with MIC is that they do not require impeccable credit scores. In fact, veterans with less than perfect credit may still qualify for the same low rates as those with perfect credit.
- MIC does not require income verification or debt to income ratio.
As part of MIC’s commitment to making the refinance process as quick as possible, you may receive a new, low rate in as little as 30 to 45 days. In addition, you may close in as little as 8 days!
MIC currently offers VA refinance services in 24 states. They have been in business for over 75 years and have funded over 350,000 veterans refinance loans. In the last 15 years, MIC has funded over 43 billion dollars in veterans refinancing. With all of these impressive numbers along with many amazing benefits, you may decide to contact Mortgage Investors when you are ready to refinance. If so, simply visit their website at www.mortgageinvestors.com or give them a call at 866-659-2477 to take the next step toward a new, low mortgage rate!